Our smartphones are the most used gadgets that help us stay abreast of the latest news, information and stay in touch with your friends. All these activities consume battery power . There are many smartphones that last longer, while there are others where the battery drains very quickly. Apple iPhone is a very powerful smartphone, but this phone also has problems with the battery draining very quickly. For novice users find that the battery does not even last all day and the phone needs to be recharged often . However , you can apply some tips to help you improve your battery and make your iPhone last longer.
• We are in the habit of regular alerts achieve the amount of battery consumption . Notifications are activated daily consumption of the battery. You must configure the Wi – Fi and Bluetooth. Notifications world are no longer present in iOS6 and you must also disable the notification application . Go to Settings – > Notifications , after it was revealed the list of categories and here you need to select a category to enable notification of movement. Here, you must allow some important information. You will also need to change how notifications appear . This will help you get back to the warning window .
• You must remember to turn off location-based services . Location service consumes a large part of the power of the battery. Off this mortal will ensure that more of the power of your battery is stored. You must disable the GPS Settings -> Privacy – > Location Services -> cursor the user to turn it off . You can choose to disable the service in an individual application.
• Services such as push email yet another activity consumes the battery. It is recommended to set users to update settings when an application is loading. You must do the same settings for your social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook . This is important if the pulse is not disabled. If the pressure is not defective , the page will remain fresh and consumes energy . Easy to manage , go to Settings – > Mail, Contacts, Calendar -> Fetch New Data. Now you can change the function of the pressure at the top and turn it off, then set it to ” Fetch to Manually option .
• Wherever you are , it is important to keep an eye on the signal indicator . Often, when the signal is not as strong , the phone will automatically start scanning for available networks . It also drains the battery. There is much you can do about it , but you can connect to the phone again .
• It is advisable to keep a check on the latest available software updates . It is important to track improvements that increase the power of the battery. Check for software updates to the iPhone without having to sync with iTunes. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update .
• There are some energy saving tips that you can use as well. It may seem old-fashioned, but still useful . You can begin by rejecting the screen brightness , turn off Bluetooth and Wi – Fi when not in use .
• The battery is a battery box add-on or other good options. You can choose between packages offered by Morphie , Kensington or other legitimate producer. This way you will be able to protect the equipment and the casing can deliver the battery life . This results in a larger battery . You can choose the Mophie Juice Pack helium , which will cost $ 79.99. Go to Crutchfield.com control the battery box .
Mentioned above are easy to apply tips that will help you save the battery consumption . This results in a larger battery that can take you through the day.